The Cape Breton Centre for Craft and Design is pleased to announce another round of winter course and workshop offerings. The full schedule can be viewed online at
www.capebretoncraft.com/services and includes classes for all skill levels from beginner to expert.
Winter programs begin the week of January 18, 2010.
Registrants can get hands on with a pottery class, or immerse themselves in the finer aspects of photography, even make their own jewellery.
And if that is not enough, here are five great reasons to take a class at the Cape Breton Centre for Craft and Design.
- Art & Craft teaches self-esteem
- Art & Craft develops good work habits and responsibility
- Art teaches respect for individuality
- Creating art & craft generates joy
- It is a few hours away from everybody and everything…what a way to relax!
In the New Year, the world is your blank canvas; why not find your personal expression in a class at the Cape Breton Centre for Craft and Design?
More information about courses and workshops can be found on the Centre’s website – www.capebretoncraft.com.
General Registration is from January 5th to January 15th, 2010.